Fluz Fluz is aiming to disrupt the global retail shopping experience through various consumer touch points. We are a FinTech company sitting in the intersection between blockchain, social media, payments and retail. We are a fast-moving company that has experienced rapid growth. Over the past year our team has grown from 5 members to over 45 and we are operating internationally. We are about to launch our US consumer cash back app.
The Chief Of Staff role has the unique opportunity to help shape the future of our emerging business. We are looking for an obsessive go-getter and leader who wants to be a leader and who is responsible for the efficient operations of the overall business. The successful candidate will need to be able to learn quickly, leave ego at the door, and touch all areas of the business from operations, marketing, development, finance and customer service.
The Chief Of Staff will report to the Chief Executive Officer and work with all members of the executive team. The successful candidate must be a detailed oriented person able to manage multiple projects and drive follow through across the business. The successful candidate is preferred to have retail and financial experience, comfort working internationally, and an ability to travel as necessary.
• Ensure open communication horizontally and vertically, as well as troubleshoot on behalf of executive team and escalating key issues as needed.
• Lead various teams and projects to ensure they achieve maximum operational effectiveness, efficiency, and profitability
• Implement processes and systems to deliver consistently excellent results for our customers and hosts
• Establish accountability in key processes by creating performance metrics (KPIs) and goals across all business channels, and then manage the business to meet and exceed these goals.
• Support leadership and teams with pipeline and operations management, including planning and communications around key upcoming deliverables and milestones.
• Mentor, develop, establish and monitor staff performance using a supportive and collaborative approach: assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities, and monitor and evaluate results
• Highly-refined written and verbal communications skills; naturally interpersonal
• Unfailing follow through with ability to be a player / coach
• Able to successfully navigate and make decisions within varying degrees of ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
• Project management skills and abilities to manage multiple simultaneous projects
• 4+ years of leadership experience at an early-stage startup
• Strong strategic fundamentals; able to cast an analytical eye over a range of problems
• Organizational and political skills; developed negotiation skills
• Unquestionable personal code of ethics; you display moral courage, integrity, trustworthiness and a commitment to diversity
• Strong international experience desired; experience living or studying abroad
• Understanding of business functions such as operations, HR, finance, marketing, revenue generation, customer relationship management and web development.
• Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
Competitive based on experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.