Fluz Fluz is aiming to disrupt the global retail shopping experience through various consumer touch points. We are a FinTech company sitting in the intersection between blockchain, social media, payments and retail. We are a fast-moving company that has experienced rapid growth. Over the past year our team has grown from 5 members to over 45 and we are operating internationally. We are about to launch our US consumer cash back app.
We are looking for a strong digital content expert who can work on our US team to direct all content and promotions. As a Content Director, you should have expert level knowledge of the digital communications best practices and ability to engage consumers through consistent branded messaging. This person will be working with our graphic design team, web design team and content team to help keep a consistent brand message going out on all channels. We’re looking for someone who wants to contribute to the overall communications to consumers amidst fast-moving internal and external teams. The right person will be prepared for hands-on work.
• Drive the company’s content and design team to constantly create new messaging for consumers
• Manage a timeline for content production and consumer pushes
• Prepare copy for social media and email marketing
• Work with design team to create daily email, social media campaigns
• Work with design and development team to create transactional email flows to enhance application conversion rate
• Monitor and report on content performance KPIs and prepare strategic improvements
• Work with team to create relevant content for each channel and ensure it is posted on each
• Work with influencer team to create content for those initiatives and engage influencers to consistently push products
• Ownership of the brand voice on each channel
• Strong eye for visuals and organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Extreme attention to detail paired with big-picture thinking
• 2 – 5 years experience with a focus on previous startup work
• Experience with digital marketing tools like Hoot Suite, Base Camp, MailChimp, etc.
• Strong marketing experience creating a brand message
• Extremely comfortable with traditional social media channels such as Instagram, Youtube, Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest
• Experience creating and maintaining a brand voice over various communication channels
Competitive based on experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.