Fluz Fluz is aiming to disrupt the global retail shopping experience through various consumer touch points. We are a FinTech company sitting in the intersection between blockchain, social media, payments and retail. We are a fast-moving company that has experienced rapid growth. Over the past year our team has grown from 5 members to over 45 and we are operating internationally. We are about to launch our US consumer cash back app.
We are looking for a director of customer engagement to ensure our user base remains active within the application. The ideal candidate is an obsessive go-getter and leader who is responsible for the constantly improving customer engagement within our mobile app. The successful candidate will need to be able to learn quickly, leave ego at the door, and touch various areas of the business across content, marketing, and development. The successful candidate must be a detailed oriented person able to manage multiple projects and drive follow through across the business. The successful candidate is preferred to have start up experience.
• Operate CRM system to monitor ongoing engagement and lifetime value of existing users
• Operate CRM system to enhance engagement of existing users and drive repeat app usage
• Drive content team based on KPIs and customer engagement goals
• Monitor customer engagement across other managed channels, ie. Social Media, Email marketing, and site
• Take ownership of various customer groups and drive specific marketing efforts at each one
• Prepare reporting for key KPIs for management
• Work along development team to optimize app experience
• Strong handle of analytics tools and user experience optimization
• Experience with measuring and optimizing customer arbitrage
• 2 – 4 years with configuring and operating CRM tools
• A technical and analytical mindset, and willingness to dive into the weeds
• Extreme attention to detail paired with big-picture thinking
• 2 – 5 years experience with a focus on previous startup work
• Driven and result oriented attitude
Competitive based on experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.