We are aiming to disrupt the global retail shopping experience through various consumer touch points. We are a FinTech company sitting in the intersection between blockchain, social media, payments and retail. We are a fast-moving company that has experienced rapid growth. Over the past year our team has grown from 5 members to over 45 and we are operating internationally. We are about to launch our US consumer cash back app.
The Director of growth will own all areas of user acquisition. This will range from traditional digital marketing strategies to integrated partnerships allowing us to acquire large user bases. Influencer marketing experience is going to be a key driver to success in this role. This will also entail channel partnerships to drive teams focusing on user acquisition. We are looking for someone who is a creative problem solver.
• Lead testing and strategy across major acquisition channels including social, search, and display
• Manage daily and monthly budgets to ensure delivery and meet targets of overall company goals
• Partner with the data team to continuously track and optimize spending
• Serve as channel and/or product owner to drive performance against aggressive CPA goals
• Conduct A/B testing on live campaigns to optimize performance
• Work with marketing coordinators to set up landing pages, test strategy, and user journey funnel optimizations
• Lead coordinators with day to day strategy and optimization of campaigns
• Prepare weekly marketing reports that analyze and summarize the performance of campaigns
• Contribute to a team culture of testing, optimizing, and continually improving
• Experience in managing individual channel(s) directly, as well as in making strategic decisions over marketing investment.
• Deep expertise in the techniques around at least search and/or social platforms, and direct experience in managing large scale campaigns.
• A technical and analytical mindset, and be willing to dive into the weeds of what we need to do to continue hitting aggressive ROI and Growth goals.
• 47 years of B2C digital marketing experience
• Prior knowledge of Google Analytics, Adwords and Facebook Editor, App Acquisition campaigns and App Tracking required
• Experience with integrated marketing campaigns a plus
• Experience working with large datasets
• Proficient in Excel and comfortable working with simple data to analyze performance and lift in campaigns
• A desire to learn new things and constantly improve
• Detail oriented, self-starter with excellent organization skills and attention to detail required
• Ability to handle multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously
• Creative thinking and ability to thrive in a small team, in a fast-paced startup environment
Competitive based on experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.