We are aiming to disrupt the global retail shopping experience through various consumer touch points. We are a FinTech company sitting in the intersection between blockchain, social media, payments and retail.
We are a fast-moving company that has experienced rapid growth. Over the past year our team has grown from 5 members to over 45 and we are operating internationally.
We are looking for a strong financial expert who can work on the holding company to a fiscal plan and budget appropriately for our business initiatives.
As an FP&A manager, you should have expert level knowledge of the Cryptocurrency/Blockchain industry as well as strong bookkeeping fundamentals. We’re looking for someone who wants to contribute to the overall direction of the company by creating a clear financial path amidst fast-moving internal and external teams, the right person will be prepared for hands-on work.
• Drive the company’s financial planning and support (and define) business decisions for both Fiat and Cryptocurrency accounts
• Monitor and execute on financial KPIs
• Manage the production of the quarterly & annual budget and forecasts
• Create financial guidelines to ensure proper cashflow management
• Develop financial models on a as need basis, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
• Pioneer accounting and financial best practices
• Executive-level quantitative/analytical and organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Extreme attention to detail paired with big picture thinking
• 2 – 5 years experience with a focus on previous startup work
• STEM or other advanced degree sought
Competitive based on experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.