Fluz Fluz is aiming to disrupt the global retail shopping experience through various consumer touch points. We are a FinTech company sitting in the intersection between blockchain, social media, payments and retail. We are a fast-moving company that has experienced rapid growth. Over the past year our team has grown from 5 members to over 45 and we are operating internationally. We are about to launch our US consumer cash back app.
We are looking for an obsessive go-getter who is responsible for the efficient operations of the overall business. The successful candidate will need to be able to learn quickly, leave ego at the door, and touch various areas of the business from operations, development and customer service. The successful candidate must be a detailed oriented person able to manage multiple projects and drive follow through across the business.
• Ensure open communication horizontally and vertically, as well as troubleshoot on behalf of executive team and escalating key issues as needed.
• Lead various projects to ensure they achieve maximum operational effectiveness, efficiency, and profitability
• Implement processes and systems to deliver consistently excellent results for our customers and hosts
• Establish accountability in key processes by creating performance metrics (KPIs) and goals across all business channels, and then manage the business to meet and exceed these goals.
• Monitor staff performance using a supportive and collaborative approach: assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities, and monitor and evaluate results
• Highly-refined written and verbal communications skills; naturally interpersonal
• Unfailing follow through with ability to be a player / coach
• Able to successfully navigate and make decisions within varying degrees of ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
• Project management skills and abilities to manage multiple simultaneous projects
• Experience at an early-stage startup
• Strong organizational skills
• Unquestionable personal code of ethics; you display moral courage, integrity, trustworthiness and a commitment to diversity
• Understanding of business functions such as operations, HR, finance, marketing, revenue generation, customer relationship management and web development.
• Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
Competitive based on experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.